Sunday, January 11, 2004

I would like to point out something very strange that happened very recently right here in Singapore. It was during the period where I decided to say to hell with updating my blog. I read with interest when the newspapers reported a case of kidnapping on Christmas. I was surprised. Kidnapping? Singapore? Haha.. Those morons must have been well, morons. I mean how often do you see kidnapping occur in Singapore? BUT, if you people think that Singapore's low crime record is at risk, let me assure you that it is far from it. This is because firstly, Singaporeans are too well-off to bother to take someone hostage and demand ransom. They prefer to plot their career path and leave it to Hollywood to create movies that involves kidnapping. Secondly, all kidnappers in Singapore are STUPID. Come on, judging from the incident that just took place, the kidnappers actually kidnapped the girl, LET HER OFF and demand ransom when she was safely back in the arms of bapa and ibu. How STUPID can they be?
Thats why, there is seriously nothing to worry about. These people who actually carry out these daring deeds of kidnapping are already stupid to begin with. Where are they going to hide in Singapore and demand ransom?
I am sure they did not consider all factors when they carried out this deed. Anyway, if they actually did that they would not have went into kidnapping anyway. Ah, I don't know what I am talking about. Must have been suffering the after effects of laughing too hard. Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: