Monday, May 14, 2007

Myself

-tagged.

tagged by Kunnie

(RULES FOR THE GAME)

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1) I sometimes have absolutely no idea what I am talking about
2) I have a burning desire to emulate Lee Kuan Yew. Maybe I will make Pulau Ubin independent.
3) I once supported Luton Town when I was six
4) My fascination with cranes, soil, cement, tractors and drills began at five. My father thought that I am assured a bright future in civil engineering. I am now pursuing a toilet paper degree.
5) I use to read 2 storybooks a day.
6) I once picked up 2 diamonds and 2000 dollars in cash and stupidly returned it to its owner.

For:

Whoever that is bothered to do this quiz.

No comments: